vrijdag 28 juni 2013

Entrance exam part 3

 Yeah!!!!!! I passed my entrance exam!! 
Yesterday was THE DAY! I needed to be there at 9 o'clock. Starting with some general questions for 10 minutes and with a ateliertask. We needed to write our name in 5 different ways ( as illustrator, as graphic designer, as webdesigner, as reclame designer and as totaly you) and we needed to draw 11 logo's. After that there where interviews with the profs, to know why I want to do graphic design and to show them my homework ;) and my portfolio. 

In the afternoon we had a drawing exercise, just sketching a stil life. 
I was done half a hour before 3 and at 6 o'clock in the evening I got my result!!! I'm so happy that I passed 

Graphic Design! Here I come!!!! 

X Siata-chan 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten