vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Today

Yeah !!!!
Finally got my drivings license! Really handy now during my exams ;)

Got my first one today, math went really well. 
I was afraid for it, it was much and I was my first oral (like ever) 

But Yeah I have a good feeling with it :D

And when exams starts of course we get beautiful hot weather -_- like 27° 

Oh I want to write a review of Lindsey Stirlings concert in Belgium from last week 
But I have so less time, maybe I'll do it on Sunday ^^

Oh did I all ready mentioned I have made tumblr couple of days ago ^^
I still don't really know for what I'm going to use it >.< But I'll find out 
I have so many accounts (facebook, twitter (@siataXgazerock), instagram (siatacha), tumblr and blogspot) 
>-< Damn .....

Oh and every time I'm posting a blogmessage I'll put a songlink in it, a song I'm listening 
Today it's the new song of the Black veil brides Revelation ! 

WE ARE A REVELATION
SO SCREAM IT OUT LOUD!

X Siata-chan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten