vrijdag 21 juni 2013

Vacation

Yo people!!!!!

Finally I have vacation! Yesterday was my last exam and now it's waiting for the result.
Next thursday (if we're paased) we get are diplome ;)

I have started the vacation very good. My friend and me went for icecreme after the exams, went to the movie 'After World' which was a great movie !!!! And in the evening we had a party for the 2 last year of school so for the 3the grade. But It wasn't really fun :( to hot, not good music. We stood more outside and talked then we where inside ;)

Now I have to work for my entrance exam of graphic design ! I have less than a week to finish it and I also need the make activities for camp of youth movement (which is from 11 to 21 of July) so plenty of things to do ;)

And today I'm writhing this blog from my ipod since my mother is on the computer and I really wanted to tell you all about my last days ;)

X Siata!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten